Sunday, September 18, 2011

Boredom

Stopped blogging for months. Hmm been leading have a very uncertain schedule due to "Chao Geng" ppl and some who like to change the schedule w/o notifying everyone. Still, I have to admit that I'm lucky to be earning infantry pay when I don need to "chiong sua". Was told that I'll finally become a permanent spec in CMPB. Wonder if it's a good or bad choice.

One more month before I face my O lvl english paper. Let's hope I'll be able to achieve at least a B3 :)

The thought of going to church makes me feel so bored. Everyone has their own programmes, their own cliques and that makes this church looks so boring to me. It seems so fun to go out wif church members after service but in BPMC, LOL!!! Maybe it's time to find another church, afterall, I dont grow up in the church. Seriously, SIAN.... Zzz

Wanted to go for bball but JW n Ernest seems so restless recently, wana stay at home hmmm LOL!!! I need to exercise!

No comments: